Bar and Patio Terms And Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE REOPENING OF THE BAR & PATIO
These terms and conditions are based on Government guidelines, requirements set out by our insurance company and taking into account the unique layout and condition of our buildings.
Our aim is to provide a relaxed socially distanced space for members to enjoy a drink, whilst ensuring the safety and wellbeing of both our members and staff.
These terms and conditions will be subject to change going forward but are a starting point given the circumstances and restrictions at the present time.
- From Wednesday 8th July we will be operating a limited outdoor bar service on the patio only for tennis & cricket members who are attending pre-booked sessions at main site.
- To begin with, this bar service will operate from 12noon to 18-00 on the following days:
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- There will be no bar service on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- All social distancing rules must be strictly followed at all times.
- There will be a one-way signage system on site which must be followed at all times.
- There will be no access to the inside bars. All bar service will be from the Patio door outside.
- Please wait on the orange line marked on the patio floor to place your order.
- If you cannot be served immediately please form an orderly queue at 2 metre distances.
- All purchases must be by contactless debit, credit or membership card payment only. No cash transactions of any kind will be permitted.
- There will be a limited menu of drinks available – please consult the Menu displayed on the patio windows.
- No spirits will be served at the present time.
- Members will not be permitted to shelter indoors in the event of wet weather.
- Do not move the tables and chairs – they are specifically placed to comply with social distancing regulations and insurance requirements.
- Do not swap seats – you must stay on the first seat chosen.
- Depending on usage, members may be limited to a 1 hour time slot for drinking on the patio to ensure the patio does not become overcrowded and social distancing is not jeopardised.
- When leaving the patio please clear your table and put your empty bottles/cups in the refuse bins.
- Please take all your possessions with you. There will be no ‘lost property’ system in place until further notice. Any items left will be disposed of.
- Under no circumstances can the water tap on the patio be used.
- A unisex toilet (formerly the Gents toilet) will be available only during the times/days when the bar is open.
- The toilet can only be accessed via a one-way queuing system through the main bar. A vacant/engaged lock has been installed on the toilet door to ensure the facilities are used by one person only at a time.
Failure to follow the above terms and conditions will result in service not being provided or being asked to leave the site.Please do not hesitate to ask the staff on duty if you have any questions or are unsure of procedures. We look forward to seeing you on the Patio.