Patio, Bar and Clubhouse at Gunnersbury Drive Terms & Conditions
Bar Opening Hours:
Monday-Friday: 17:00-23:00 Last Orders 22:30
Saturday: 10:00-23:30 Last Orders 23:00
Sunday: 09-30-22:00 Last Orders 21:30
Times may also be subject to custom.
So that everyone can enjoy their drinks safely we kindly ask you please follow the rules below:
- Please remember that Covid-19 is still very active and things are not yet back to normal.
- Please keep yourself fully up to date with all current government Covid guidelines.
- Please take care of each other and keep each other safe.
- Parking is limited and vehicles parked in the Club’s car park are done so at owner’s own risk.
- We only accept contactless payments debit/credit card & membership cards – we no longer accept cash.
- No dogs are permitted on site, except Guide dogs.
- Remove spikes and studded shoes before entering the club house.
- Sports kit is not permitted to be worn in the small indoor lounge bar.
- Players’ sports bags and kit bags are not to be left overnight in the corridors or bar areas inside the Clubhouse.
- Wherever possible sports bags and kit bags should be placed in your vehicles before entering the bar.
- Players’ sports bags and kit bags are not to be left anywhere on the patio.
- The patio is for bar patrons and spectators and is not to be used as a place to change or ‘pad up’ prior to going on to the pitch.
- Actonians has a zero tolerance policy to drug use of any kind across all our sites both on the premises, in the grounds and on the road outside the grounds. Anyone found to be using drugs on our sites will be permanently banned from Actonians Sports Club.
- Members and their guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol on to any of our grounds and premises, it is a breach of our operating licence and could result in the club losing its licence. Repeated offenders risk a permanent ban.
- The Club televisions may be used for sports transmissions only. They may not be used for any other purpose.
- The remote controls for the TVs are used by the staff. If you wish to change the volume or channels please ask a member of staff to do it for you.
- When asked to leave please take all your possessions with you. Any unclaimed lost property items will be donated to charity.
- Please respect the staff and consider the safety and wellbeing of your fellow members across all sports sections.
- Please also understand that when a member of staff asks for your co-operation in adhering to the rules they are only doing what is best for our club and all its members in the long run.
- Disrespecting staff, sarcastic comments and verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
- The opening and closing hours of the bar and the premises are not negotiable and must be respected at all times. Please check The Club website actonians.com for up to date opening hours.
Thank you for your co-operation and please help us to make Actonians an enjoyable and safe venue for everyone.