Our first concern is the safety of our Junior Members and in order to ensure that parents understand our Child Safety Agreement for the safety and wellbeing of all our Actonians Junior Members under the age of 18 years we ask that parents agree to the following terms and conditions before they commit to their child’s membership at the Club:
- A parent must at all times be in attendance and supervise their child whilst they are anywhere on the Club’s site indoors and outdoors, including the squash and tennis courts, and take full responsibility for their child’s safety, wellbeing and behaviour whilst at the club.
- If a junior member uses the changing rooms they must be supervised in the changing rooms by their parent at all times.
- Only Actonians squash and tennis members are permitted to have coaching sessions with the Club’s authorised Squash and Tennis Coaches.
- Actonians junior members aged 11 and under cannot book courts themselves.
- Courts can only be booked by Actonians juniors aged 12-17 years or an adult Actonians squash or tennis member. If a 12-17 year old junior squash or tennis member books a court then the parent must be in attendance, supervise and take full responsibility for that Squash/Tennis session.
- If parents of junior Actonians squash or tennis members arrange for their child to play squash or tennis at the Club with another junior Actonians squash or tennis member or an adult Actonians squash or tennis member then the parent must be in attendance, supervise and take full responsibility for that Squash/Tennis session.
- 11 & Under squash and tennis members are not permitted to bring guest players to the Club.