Terms and Conditions of Use
- We no longer accept cash so all transactions must be contactless using a debit, credit or Actonians Membership card.
- Our Actonians Membership cards are top-up cards and work in the same way as Oyster cards.
- You can top up your Actonians Membership cards with a minimum of £5 to a maximum of £100. We can only accept top ups in multiples of £5, for example, £5, £10, £15, £20, £25, £30 and so on to a maximum of £100.
- You can top up your membership card online at www.actonians.com/card Please allow a minimum of 2 working days for the top up payment to be processed and added to your card. Please note that payments are not processed over weekends. You will be sent an email confirming when the payment has been added to your card. Alternatively, you can present your Actonians Membership card to a member of the Actonian’s Staff in the Clubhouse Bar and tell them how much money you would like to put on your Actonians Membership card, they will then debit your credit or debit card with the amount you specify and top up your membership card with that amount. You will then be able to use your Actonians Membership card to purchase drinks and snacks from the bar up to the value of the amount you have put on the card.
- When purchasing drinks at the bar using your Actonians Membership card you will receive 10% discount on all drinks. You will not receive 10% discount if you do not use your membership card for payment.
- The 10% discount applies to drinks only.
- Junior Members may purchase a membership card for a fee of £5. This can be done when they purchase or renew their membership or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If members do not use their membership card and there is a period of inactivity for 2 years on the card then their card will become invalid and they will not be able to use it to make purchases in the Clubhouse Bar.
- If members fail to renew their membership within 6 months of expiry then any balance left on their membership card will be forfeited to the Club. If you wish to know how much money you have on your Actonians Membership Card simply ask a member of the Actonian’s Staff to print you a balance.
- If your membership card is lost or stolen, you can purchase a replacement card online on the following link: https://actonians.com/new-membership-card/ The cost is £5 which covers the card and admin costs. Members need to allow a minimum of 7 working days for the payment to be processed and for their replacement card to be issued. Once the card has been issued it will be available for collection from the clubhouse. Members also need to be aware that payments are not processed over weekends.
If you have any problems please ask a member of the Actonian’s Staff for help or email email@example.com if you have any questions or require further assistance.