Tennis Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PLAYING TENNIS AT ACTONIANS
Please read carefully.
Thank you for joining Actonians Tennis! We set out below important information that you will need regarding your membership and the Club.
Please remember that Covid-19 is still very active and things are not yet back to normal and social distancing, sanatising, good hand hygiene and wearing a face covering are still the best ways to limit the spread of this virus.
Please ensure you keep up to date with all current Government Covid guidelines and restrictions as well as all LTA guidelines and restrictions.
- Monday-Friday 10:00-23:00
- Saturday 09:00-23:30
- Sunday: 09:00-22:00
- Monday-Friday 17:00-23:00 Last Orders 22:30
- Saturday 10:00-23:30 Last Orders 23:00
- Sunday 09:30-22:00 Last Orders 21:30
All times may be subject to custom.
- Monday-Friday: 12:00-13:00
- All court bookings must be booked in advance online and paid for online. There will be no cash transactions.
- Please be aware that only Actonians Tennis Members may book and play on the Tennis courts.
- Guests are welcome providing they are playing an Actonians Tennis Member.
- Once you have entered the premises please go straight to your booked tennis court.
- Please bring your own equipment, including rackets, tennis balls, sanitiser etc and do not share with others.
- Any pre-match warm-ups and/or preparations must take place on your booked tennis court and within your booked time slot. There is to be no warm-up sessions on the pitches or anywhere else on the premises other than on court.
- You must ensure that you take all your belongings with you at the end of the session and do not leave anything on court.
- Any post-match stretches and cool-downs must be done on court within your booked time slot or off site.
- Please do not wander or loiter in other areas of the grounds, leave the premises immediately your match has ended unless you are visiting the bar/patio where of course you are most welcome.
- If accessing Court No. 3 please walk around the edge of the main pitch and not across the pitch. This is to protect and preserve the condition of the pitch.
Light tokens may be purchased by Actonians tennis members only for £5 per hour per court from the Bar for the floodlights on Courts 1 and 2. Proof of membership will be required at time of purchase.
- The main grass pitches at Gunnersbury Drive are only available to use for organised team fixtures, however, your membership entitles you to visit our main Clubhouse and Patio where we offer a full bar with spacious and comfortable seating in a relaxed and family friendly environment.
- We also have a number of screens which televise all the major sports events via BT and Sky Sports.
- We also provide free WiFi and onsite access to Spotify.
- Terms and conditions for the Patio Bar and Clubhouse can be found on our website at the following link: http://actonians.com/bar-terms-conditions/
- We have a small car park where cars may be parked entirely at owners’ own risk. Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- If travelling to the Club by bicycle please lock your bicycle in the bicycle racks provided.
- Bicycles, scooters, prams and buggies are not permitted anywhere indoors.
- In the Clubhouse members are required to wear clean clothing and, at a minimum, suitable footwear t-shirts and shorts.
- Vests, working overalls and heavy boots are discouraged.
- Sports kit cannot be worn in the Members Bar.
- Studded and spiked boots must be removed before entering any indoor area.
Tennis coaching is provided by Sports Hive. Head Coach Dominic Rice and his team from Sports Hive operate a full programme for juniors and adults of all ages and abilities with special prices on offer to Actonians Tennis Members.
We offer a wide variety of other sports at our Gunnersbury Drive site including tennis, squash, badminton, boxing, rugby, football, cricket, hockey, netball, table tennis, bridge and chess. If you are interested in joining any of our other sports sections then please visit our website at actonians.com/export for details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a sports club, we are committed to providing high quality standards for all members in all aspects of the Club. In return we expect all our members to behave in an appropriate manner, to respect each other and opposition team members as well as Club property and members of staff.
- We have a zero tolerance policy to drug use at Actonians.
- Dogs and pets are not permitted on site, with the exception of Guide Dogs.
- Members and their guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol on to any of our grounds and premises, it is a breach of our operating licence and could result in the club losing its licence. Repeated offenders risk a permanent ban.
We thank you for your co-operation and hope you enjoy playing Tennis with Actonians and have many happy times at the Club.
We value your support and feedback and look forward to meeting you at some point in the future. If you have any concerns or questions please do not hesitate to email us at any time at email@example.com
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Actonians.