- Please remember that Covid-19 is still very active.
- Please keep yourself fully up to date with all current government Covid guidelines.
- Please take care of each other, respect each other and keep each other safe.
Club Access: (We are closed on Bank Holidays)
- Monday-Friday: 10:00-23:00
- Saturday: 09:30-23:30
- Sunday: 09-30-22:00
- Monday-Friday: 17:00-23:00 Last orders 22:30
- Saturday: 11:00-23:30 Last orders 23:00
- Sunday: 09-30-22:00 Last orders 21:30
Times may also be subject to custom.
- Parking is limited but please park your vehicles considerately in the car park .
- Please remove all spikes and studded boots before entering the Clubhouse.
- All players must be responsible for ensuring the pitches or courts are left clean and tidy and all litter is removed and placed in bins at the end of their training/match.
- No personal or sports related items are to be left anywhere on the premises or in the Clubhouse.
- No alcohol, other than what you may purchase in the bar is permitted on site.
- No dogs are permitted on site, except Guide dogs.
- We have a strict zero tolerance policy to drugs at Actonians.
- Please respect Club property and be courteous to Staff. Rude and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Please abide by the rules of the Club, they are there to protect everyone.
- It is the responsibility of all users/sections ensure their members and guests support each other in doing the right thing.